2. We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
3. By using this Website you agree to us collecting certain Personal Information about you such as:
3.1. Information about your visit to the Website and the resources that you access including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and communication data.
3.2. Information that you input by filling in forms, for example during the registration process or when making a purchase, such as but not limited to your name, email address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections and password.
3.3. Information provided to us when you communicate with us, for example by email or phone,
4. This site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service.
5. We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any User Information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioner's Office. We use your information only for the following purposes:
5.1. To administer this website;
5.2. To deliver website content & advertisements to you;
5.3. To notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you only if you consent for us to do so;
5.4. For statistical or survey purposes to improve the services of this website for you;
5.5. Processing your orders.
6. We will not share your details with any third parties, other than to provide statistical information where appropriate. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
7. You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
8. You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information, we are entitled do so.
9. We may on occasion gather information regarding your computer whilst you are on our website. This enables us to improve our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website to our advertisers where appropriate. Such information will not identify you personally it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
10. Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file in order to personalise your shopping experience. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
11. All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
12. To opt-out or update your email preferences at any time, go to the My Account section of the website.